Friday, October 9, 2015

Matthew 2016

Ok, so honestly, the only reason about this is because someone is wanting me to, because they are writing why they would be a better president than Kanye.

1.) So here so as you all know I defiantly have real hair and if I was older like you Donald I wouldn't be trying to hide my baldness baldness is the mark of a true man. 
Creds go to static4
Obviously, my hair is more luscious


Creds to MOI
2.) I would make this country even greater.  Trump, face the facts you are super rich and have gone bankrupt four times, how many times have I gone bankrupt? None, and plus if I wanted to get more money I could just shovel old peoples driveways, and it is a win win, you get overly paid for doing thirty minutes of work and if you try to accept less money they will often up your pay, and also they often give out free cookies, you're welcome America.

3.)I'm not racist, face it Trump, you try to cover it up by saying you hate them but then you say that you love them.  Look if your going to, be racist be racist, and all of you and your racist homies can go somewhere else. No one wants you. (Sorry to offend you.) but #sorrynotsorry

4.) You know Donald why is your catch phrase "your fired."  My catch phrase would most defiantly would be "your hired" you know why?  Because if they are good enough to be on reality television I think that they could work for you.  Such as a chef that makes really good french fries because you know french fries are good.

5.)You know instead of that inauguration I think that it would be cooler to do something such as Fancy by Iggy or I could do Single Ladies by my queen BeyoncĂ© because I most defiantly will die alone.  So... Single Ladies might be the best choice just because I could actually dance to that...

6.) Something that I would like to introduce would be my Breakfast Club holiday.  Just because "being bad feels pretty good right?"

7.) If Trump becomes your president your life would be more complicated than it has to be, that is more than enough said.

8.)You know Trump has claimed that he can relate to a average citizen, that is a lie, he has his freaking own private Jet and when I have to fly places I have to listen to all of the crap about how to put on a seatbelt next to two sweaty fat men are breathing down my neck.  And what does Trump get?  His own jet, and he could watch spongebob on a one hundred inch plasm flat screen.  When I have a a five inch screen that has terrible quality.  #firstworldproblems 
It even has his name on it not fair! Creds go to financesonline

There is only a few words I have to say "Fight me Trump."

1 comment: