Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Track...

Hello fellow Kanyestiltskins (Mikelle this is revenge.)  Well as most of you may or may not know I have a confession to make.  I run track.  Long Distance.  I know some of you are asking yourself why would you do that to your body?  Well, as it turns out I actually like running I didn't think that I would at first because I tried cross country and I barely survived I was kicking my self.  So what I did was not show up for cross country I had about zero incentive.

When I started track though, I was like this will certainly be easier. Turns out I was wrong.  I also was kicking myself in the back in the head.  Anyway,  it turns out that if your parents end up buying you fancy running stuff you have incentive.  That is exactly what happened it was like Santa Clause came early this year.  I was happy but kind of sad because I had to do it now.  I love it now though.   It is pretty fun.  Especially,  Steve.  He is the best coach because he actually knows if you are hurt and if you need to call it a day.  He also lets us eat his cereal in his classroom.

Steeeeeeeeeve is the best.
Well anyway besides that fact that Steve is a great coach he is a great motivator.  I remember back when I was a beginner so like five weeks ago.   He would always be telling me to keep going and he believed that I could keep going.  He is such and inspiration to us all.   But anyway besides the fact that Steve is an awesome person an coach,  I would say that track is an awesome sport and that people who want to do it should and it is a great way to stay in shape.

Although, there are many costs that may happen for example you may have issues with your feet, and also you might pull something but luckily there is Jared he is someone else that is really a good person because he will help you if there is something wrong with your anything.  Although, it is kind of intimidating when you need to go in there because sometimes he is getting mad at people because they are in there for no reason.  Thing is if you are doing what you need to do and you keep doing your stretches he will like you.

Anyway I think that if you want to do track, go for it!  I would do long distance though cause you know that is the best.  You might come across a few injuries but you should be able to get over that fairly quickly.  It should work out for you if you persevere.  Just keep going! Again if you are thinking don't think just go do it, then you can do cross country this summer.   

No comments:

Post a Comment